PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Formation and prioritization of product business goals, maintaining the Product Roadmap;
- Generate ideas and their transformation into thoughtful concepts;
- Comprehensive development of the product, adding new functionality;
- Do market research, analyse competitor’s products, their key functionality;
- Interact with the development team, deadline control.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of overall experience in product management;
- Experience working in the B2B sector – payment provider company, cashier, PSP, etc;
- Familiarity with payment processing technologies;
- Consumer-facing product experience or complex platforms are preferred;
- Experience in creating products from scratch (desirable);
- Proficiency in English.
We care of your:
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.