Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Drive and support API integrations with international payment systems;
- Communicate with external providers to ensure deliverables and troubleshoot issues;
- Generate ideas and transformative them into thoughtful concepts;
- Interact with the development team, deadline control;
- Support for technical integration, communication with partners;
- Analyze business metrics to improve monetization and customer retention;
- Monitor competitor’s activity;
- Enforce data-driven culture: from idea assessment to the features performance tracking.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in Fintech projects required;
- 3+ years of experience in product management;
- Consumer-facing product experience or complex platform are preferred;
- Intermediate English;
- Knowledge of iGaming industry will be an advantage.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.