PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Monitor of payments KPIs and their improvement;
- Drops investigation, factor analysis and breakdown;
- Drive front and backend changes to influence KPIs, traffic distribution, fraud performance;
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Analysts, Operations Managers;
- Effective communication with all parties of the process;
- Effectively plan, prioritize your own tasks and work according to the plan.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years experience in online payments (PSP, GW, Billing Department in product company, etc.);
- Confident in dealing with numbers, checkout funnel, payment KPIs;
- Advanced Excel and other MS Office software user, analytical background preferable;
- Basic understanding of online payments technical integrations and transaction backend flow;
- English Upper-Intermediate level.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience of communication with foreign customers or partners;
- Attention to details.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.