Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Supporting the HR Business Partner in the delivery of professional HR services and HR projects that adds value and delivers effective business-focused solutions;
- Implementing Company HR policies and procedures into teams and provide full support to managers and employees on all HR issues;
- Consulting and coaching to managers on people-related issues;
– Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build culture, increase productivity and provide retention support;
- Implement and support a full cycle of talent management processes (onboarding, probation period control, performance review, assessment and development, retention, exit interviews, offboarding, etc.);
- Providing succession planning;
- Keeping the relevant HR databases with employee records;
- Identifying new HR practices that could be introduced or suggesting modifications to existing practices that could reduce retention risks and increase employees’ engagement.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience as HRM/People Partner/HR specialist, providing full HR support to managers and employees;
- Experience and mature approach in providing HR support ad HR consulting for teams with headcount of 150+;
- Experience in building and implementing of HR processes and developing of HR tools;
- Understanding of main HR and retention metrics;
- Experience in an international company with “remote first” will be a plus;
- Upper-intermediate level of English will be a plus.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Excellent time management, organizational, negotiation and analytical skills;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work in an agile, flexible way being capable to deliver business-focused solutions;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, high level of teamwork and networking.