Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Support the HR Business Partner in the delivery of professional HR services that adds value and delivers effective business-focused solutions;
- Implement Company HR policies and procedures into teams and provide full support to managers and employees on all HR issues.
- Consult and coach managers on people-related issues;
- Support HR Business Partner in delivering projects and initiatives;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build culture, increase productivity and provide retention support;
- Ensure HR procedures and policies are followed by employees;
- Keep the relevant HR databases with employee’s records;
- Onboard new employees, mid-term control of probation periods; Plan, coordinate of the assessment process, facilitation of post-probations, development and performance evaluation meetings;
- Assist in elaborating individual development plans for the employees in line with Performance appraisal process;
- Provide succession planning;
- Participate in the salary review process (communication with managers and employees, provide responsible managers with salary raise proposal to be approved);
- Identify new HR practices that could be introduced or suggesting modifications to existing practices that could reduce retention risks and increase employees’ engagement;
- Manage dismissal process.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in HRM//People Partner/HR specialist role, providing full HR support to Managers and Employees;
- Experience in providing HR support for the teams with headcount 100+;
- Experience in building and implementation of HR processes and development of HR tools;
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a quick-moving;
- Understanding of main HR and retention metrics;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, high level of teamwork and networking;
- Excellent planning, time management, organization, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in an agile, flexible way capable to deliver business-focused solutions;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Previous experience in recruitment will be a plus.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.