Parimatch Tech is looking for PR&Communications Manager who’ll take a great part in development, implementation and managing of our PR strategy. Non-conventional mindset and readiness to cover diverse directions are the key focus. We see our future PR King or Queen as a good communicator who is flexible enough to work in fast- moving and changeable environment. You will be working in close collaboration with our Marketing, Tech, Product and Talent teams. We set goals ambitious and diversified, designed for ones who are passionate about what they do on daily basis.
- Take active part in development, implementation and managing of our PR strategy;
- Work with personal brands of key people of the company;
- Work with online media resources, write articles and press releases;
- Manage remote team of copywriters and SMM-specialists when needed;
- Measure the success of every PR and social media campaign;
- Stay up to date with latest media trends;
- Maintain relationships with journalists, blogs and opinion leaders;
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
Essential professional experience:
- Relevant experience as PR/Communication manager (experience in IT would be a plus);
- Experience in creating own and earned media collaborations;
- Experience with crowdsourcing and content distribution platforms;
- Experience with pitching platforms is a plus;
- Advanced level of English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Outstanding communication skills, good networking;
- Flexibility and ability to keep focus at the time;
- Perfect time management skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.