We are highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of own ideas we are very open for fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
Why do we need you?
Due to the increase in the number of projects and the expansion of the PR-team of the Ukraine region, we need a PR-manager.
- Build communications and maintain relationships with media, bloggers, influencers;
- Participate in the development of a communication strategy;
- Work with partners, coordinate partner events, ensure the brand’s media presence at conferences online and offline;
- Participate in the development of ideas for advertising campaigns and the description of creative concepts;
- Develop a content plan;
- Organize PR events, interviews, filming, participation of employees and top managers of the company in business conferences and forums;
- Monitor and analyze the activity of competitors;
- Implement cross-team activities;
- Prepare reports on projects and activities;
- Present the results of projects to the team;
- Provide document flow with partners.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven experience in public relations is required;
- Project management skills;
- Proven track record in designing and executing successful PR campaigns;
- Strong relationships with the media, loyal and friendly relationships with journalists;
- Experience in organizing events.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.