We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Search for suppliers of goods and services (furniture, IT equipment, household appliances; florist services, insurance, repairs, etc.);
- Make price monitoring, analysis of the Ukrainian and foreign markets;
- Conduct purchases from processing the application to the delivery of goods to the warehouse;
- Control over the observance of contractual obligations by suppliers;
- Manage full documents flow;
- Work with returns;
- Communicate with internal customers (administrative department, IT department, Marketing, HR department).
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in procurement at least 1,5 years;
- Confident user of MS Office programs, 1C;
- Intermediate English level.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to quickly assimilate large amounts of information;
- Thinking with an analytical mind with a high level of attention to detail;
- Flexible approach to work in a dynamic environment;
- Experience working in cross-functional teams;
- Multitasking, energetic.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.