PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Take part in product-related decisions and identify opportunities for product improvements;
- Conduct control and analysis of basic product metrics;
- Define and analyse A/B tests to optimise product performance and understand user behaviour;
- Leverage data to understand the product and execute initiatives to drive growth and engagement;
- Track performance on newly implemented features;
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Work closely with R&D and Product teams, understand objectives and create products that contribute to the company’s goals.
Essential professional experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL and BI tools (preferably Tableau);
- Statistical knowledge and experience using statistics to analyse datasets;
- Advanced skills in Excel;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with large scale data analysis to support business decision making;
- Good understanding of customers behaviour;
- Strong communication, data research, and presentation skills.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in gambling/betting industries.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).*
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;*
- OKR-based bonus system;*
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;*
- Corporate English lessons;*
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.