PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
● Develop and implementing data analysis and data collection systems;
● Conduct control and analysis of basic product metrics;
● Maintain databases;
● Leverage data to understand the product and execute initiatives to drive growth and engagement;
● Track performance on newly implemented features;
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
● Provide insights and analysis for the growth team.
Essential professional experience:
● 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
● Strong experience with GA, GTM, SQL;
● Python (pandas is a must)
● Intermediate English level or higher;
● Solid understanding of statistical analysis;
● Experience with large scale data analysis to support business decision making;
● Good understanding of customers behaviour;
● Strong communication, data research, and presentation skills.
Desirable skills and personal features:
● Experience in gambling/betting industries.
We care of your:
● Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
● Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
● 100% paid sick leaves;
● 20 working days of paid vacation.
● Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
● Annual salary review;
● OKR-based bonus system;
● Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
● Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
● English classes.
● Flexible schedule;
● Corporate events;
● PM Clubs;
● PM Foundation Activities.