Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Be able to generate product improvements ideas based on the market, customer, and technical insight and prove them with business cases;
- Find the differences in user journeys based on different markets and convert them into product features;
- Think Big, generate ideas that can improve key metrics in “x” times;
- Understand and improve behavioral and business metrics;
- Take responsibility for the detailed description of the tasks at the BRD level;
- Coordinate the acceptance criteria with the development team;
- Know how to build, motivate and develop product teams.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years of experience in product management within dynamic, agile environments;
- 1+ years of experience in a product lead role;
- Understanding of CRM activities, promo mechanics, building JCM;
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams like engineering, design, marketing, and data science;
- Experience in validating product hypothesis, A/B testing;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence leadership and other teams;
- Strong business sense and a real passion for using data to make decisions;
- Understand the general relationships of the product with other components of the system;
- Experience with web and native applications;
- Upper-intermediate (or higher) level of English.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.