Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Generate product improvements ideas based on the market, customer, and technical insight and prove them with business cases;
- Find the differences in user journeys based on different markets and convert them into product features;
- Think Big, generate ideas that can improve key metrics in „x” times;
- Understand and improve behavioral and business metrics;
- Take responsibility for the detailed description of the tasks at the BRD level;
- Coordinate the acceptance criteria with the development team.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of experience in product management;
- Consumer-facing product experience or complex platform are preferred;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Knowledge of the iGaming industry will be an advantage;
- Experience in projects related to Sport will be a plus.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.