Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Prepare documents support projects: services descriptions for agreements, invoices, reports, and acts of transfer of IP rights or IT related services;
- Set up documents, support collaboration with subcontractors (private entrepreneurs and companies in Ukraine), services descriptions for agreements, invoices, reports, timesheets, and acts of IT related services;
- Ensure agreements, acts, reports, and other documents are executed accurately;
- Organize and keep track of documents;
- Research necessary information as required;
- Help with writing texts for marketing needs;
- Collaborate with team members regarding projects/tasks.
Essential professional experience:
- Higher Education in Business Administration/ Finance or IT related sphere;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Experience with paperwork (invoices, different types of contracts);
- Copywriting skills;
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively to ensure successful project execution;
- Proven ability to generate and deliver reports that provide useful insight into project details.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively;
- Structural thinking, attention to details, punctuality, ability to work under stressful deadlines;
- Responsible, initiative, creative person;
- English – intermediate.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.