PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Team effectiveness and team performance;
- Requirements management and negotiation with customers;
- Build productive and open communication for cross-streams collaboration;
- Build, maintain and improvement of existing development processes.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Strong knowledge of different SD approaches like Waterfall, Scrum, XP, Kanban;
- English level – Upper-Intermediate;
- Proven experience in agile-team management;
- Understanding the SDLC and QA approaches;
- Technical/QA/Analysis background;
- Risk management;
- Negotiation skillset;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience in building B2B solutions.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Knowledge and experience with the SAFe approach (or similar);
- Experience with Integration management;
- General understanding of the FinTech industry.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Evacuation support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.