Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work in a cross-functional team to guarantee the quality of developed systems;
- Develop, maintain and execute automation tests of all levels;
- Develop and maintain automation frameworks;
- Take part in release preparations (planning, re-testing, regression testing, post-deploy support);
- Create all needed test artifacts;
- Collaborate with other teams.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years experience in software testing;
- 2+ years experience in automation testing;
- Knowledge of C# programming language;
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID, and other principles;
- Must have experience in NUnit and BDD testing frameworks;
- Knowledge of VCS systems like GIT;
- Experience in testing of APIs and interfaces;
- Experience in working with databases (NoSQL is an advantage);
- Experience with CI systems like (GitLab, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc);
- Good knowledge of the Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies;
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Agile (scrum);
- High Motivation, Independent, Team Player, High learning skills, Proactive.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in working with large and scalable multi-threaded applications;
- Experience in testing of systems with microservice architecture;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Kafka or other queueing technologies;
- Experience in the Betting domain;
- Experience in investigating business incidents.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.