Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Participate in the development of test automation framework architecture;
- Develop shared (internal) nuget packages;
- Maintain automated testing frameworks;
- Create mock services from scratch and maintain existing with the full flow(develop, deploy, CI);
- Create services for automation purposes;
- Analyze requirements;
- Provide automation of regression and another functional testing;
- Execute tests;
- Analyze results and identify bottlenecks;
- Prepare test data and test environment;
- Integrate automated testing into CI process;
- Work with MS SQL, PostgreSQL, REDIS, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Kafka, Docker etc.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years’ experience of automation testing;
- Experience in creation/execution of test documentation (checklist, test cases);
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles;
- Strong experience with Page Object Pattern;
- Understanding of Continuous Integration principles;
- Understanding of microservice architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP, REST, WebApi (Postman/Fiddler/Charles);
- Experience with testing of Web or API applications (or both);
- Experience in regression testing;
- Principles of automation testing, used patterns and best practices;
- Understanding of XPath/CSS locating strategies;
- Good experience with any of Selenium-based automation testing framework (Webdriver.io/Protractor);
- Experience/Ability to drive automation testing;
- Experience with SQL;
- Intermediate level of English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with CI tools Jenkins/TeamCity;
- Experience with setup automation framework from scratch.
We care of your:
- Benefit Cafeteria (you can choose any option within your personal budget – Medical Insurance, Sport compensation, Gym, Massages, etc.);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to the company’s policy.
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.