Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
About our product:
- high load transaction processing platform (700M transactions per day and growing);
- dynamically scalable microservices/cluster architecture.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Analysing and documenting features of the product and business requirements;
- Defining QA automation strategy and processes;
- Working in a cross-functional team to guarantee quality of developed systems;
- Taking part in continuously improvements of QA processes in the teams;
- Developing and maintaining automation frameworks;
- Taking part in release preparations (planning, re-testing, regression testing, post deploy support);
- Collaborating with other teams;
- Being an active member of the team, suggesting improvements of the processes to increase quality of the product and performance of the team;
- Defining QA automation strategy and practices;
- Code reviewing organizations;
- Automation QA Team developing.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years’ experience of test automation with Java;
- understanding of microservices concepts;
- experience in backend apps testing;
- experience in integration testing;
- strong communication and investigation skills;
- Intermediate English level;
- Experience in leading Automation teams;
- People management;
- knowledge of Java 11;
- knowledge of RestAssured;
- knowledge of HTTP;
- knowledge of REST, SOAP;
- knowledge of JSON, XML;
- Allure reports.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with Kibana;
- Experience with rancher;
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD;
- Experience with performance testing (gatling framework);
- Experience with other JVM languages (Scala);
- Casino domain background;
- Experience in Front-End Testing (TestNG, Selenide).