Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Build and optimize test strategy for multiple teams and whole stream;
- Setup and evaluate QA metrics into teams;
- Setup best QA Automation practices for Web and Native solutions;
- Play a quality gateway role for release on project/program level;
- Assure that business and testing priorities are aligned within subordinate teams;
- Assure that cross-team dependencies, integration testing, and regression testing needs are considered in project/program testing plans;
- Run all QA planning, management, and reporting for assigned complex projects;
- Interact with the development team, deadline control.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years experience in software testing and automation testing;
- 3+ years on lead\manager position;
- Experience in Mobile testing (iOS and Android);
- Hands-on experience in automation testing;
- Experience with microservices architecture platforms;
- Good knowledge of the Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Agile (scrum);
- Consumer-facing product experience or complex platform are preferred;
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in Gaming & Entertainment industry.
- High Motivation;
- Independent person;
- Team Player;
- High learning skills;
- Proactive person.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.