Parimatch Tech evolves to Great Tech.
GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
Parimatch Tech is an award-winning employer, who develops technology and marketing solutions for the Gaming and Entertainment industry. Parimatch Tech runs educational and entertainment projects internally, implementing innovative approaches to creating a comfortable working environment. If our values resonate with yours and you’d like to join the awarded No1 company in the Cyprus’ Best Workplaces™ 2022 and one of the “Europe’s Best Workplaces ™ 2021”, we are looking for a Recruitment Officer for our offices in Limassol.
- Opening and running of new job positions in the HR Software System
- Preparing or amending job descriptions according to the company needs
- Posting the job adverts on various job portals and managing the recruitment posting cycle
- Assisting with the conduct of interviews including screening calls, assessment tests, in-house and online interviews.
- Screening and selection of incoming CVs applications from candidates
- Liaise and organize interviews with candidates according to the hiring managers schedule
- Effectively manage multiple recruitment projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Taking part in other HR/ Recruitment procedures and processes assigned by the management
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources/ Business Administration or related field, a Masters degree in Human Resources will be considered as an advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in the recruitment field is needed
- Fluent in Greek and English languages
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Good time management skills, able to prioritize tasks effectively
- Attention to detail, highly organised
Package Offered by Parimatch Tech:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Yearly Salary Increases twice per year
- Bonus twice per year
- Yearly Training Budget
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Corporate Events
- Yearly Family Events
- Exclusive Discount Scheme
- ACCA compensation
- CySec compensation
- Benefits Cafeteria – Yearly budget is available to be utilised on multiple services
- PM Tech Talent Academy – Assistance in job career counselling for partners
- Discounted Kindergarten Fees
- Flexible Working Hours
Parimatch Tech is an equal opportunities employer.