We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We are a smart and friendly HR Team with absolutely love to black humor and very adequate HRD
We believe in the power of HR and that right people are the key to Company success.
So, if you believe the same, please, join our Team!
Build an efficient HR environment in hand with business leaders for achieving business objectives;
- Educate business leaders in people excellence;
- Coordinate and facilitate Talent and Team Management activities in the Business Unit/Department;
- Act as a strategic partner and change agent, an employee champion and HR expert.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Support the development, and drive the achievement of the annual strategy taking into account business priorities and the global HR strategy;
- Identify and build key talent segments and provide input to the workforce plan/staffing model;
- Coordinate and facilitate talent management activities in business unit;
- In cooperation with the HR CoE initiate changes in corporate HR services and policies based on business needs;
- Consult business leaders on creating efficient people management environment within the business unit;
- Provide input on business unit restructures and succession planning;
- Together with line managers onboard the key talents and leaders;
- Coach the Leadership team ensuring that they are delivering on their purpose and inspiring their teams;
- Consult and organize various feedback sessions;
- Deliver continuous organizational and productivity improvements;
- Measure organizational health and lead appropriate employee engagement and 3R strategies (Reward, Retention, Recognition);
- Analyze HR data in business unit to identify risks and opportunities for improvement;
- Guide leaders through corporate HR services.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years of experience in HRM/HRG/HRBP role with headcount 250+;
- Experience in IT industry is a must;
- Proven HR expertise in multiple HR disciplines and processes;
- Proven experience in managing employee relations;
- Good understanding of business operations and processes;
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions;
- Proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues and to influence key leaders and stakeholders for recommendations and alignment;
- Solutions orientation balanced with delivery focus;
- Analytical, interpretative and decision-making skills;
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda;
- Good command of English language both written and oral.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Business Acumen;
- Strategic and system thinking;
- HR Expertise;
- Communication and Negotiation;
- Problem solving;
- Consultation and Coaching;
- Change management;
- Relationship Management.