We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience;
- Define and improve key metrics for product`s success;
- Scope and prioritize activities based on regional needs;
- Lead and coordinate regional product team (product managers, content manager, web analyst);
- Act as an internal customer for the development team, without own development team;
- Collaborate with team on new features scope and delivery timelines;
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven work experience as product manager +2 years;
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle;
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management;
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.