Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centres located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine. Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Parimatch Ukraine is an official representative of the Parimatch brand in Ukraine and a partner of Parimatch Tech. In 2021, we became the first licensed online betting company in Ukraine, our development strategy is based on European principles of responsible gaming and cybersecurity. Parimatch Ukraine is the largest Ukrainian investor in the development of sports at the national and regional levels, we implement large-scale projects in the field of sports and entertainment.
We strive to develop talents within the company and create comfortable working conditions for our team. We form a team of strong and talented professionals who are ready to join the most dynamic field of entertainment.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Conduct in-house Quant research projects both tracking and ad-hoc, single and multi-country (from questionnaire writing to the preparation of reports based on business objectives);
- Manage and coordinate research projects with external suppliers (briefing, operational management, ensuring that proposed methodology and final report meet our business objectives);
- Enrich the survey data with the customer behaviour quant data and vice versa to answer business questions;
- Present the research results and insights, provide advice on implications for business.
Essential professional experience:
- 2-3 years+ of market research experience at a research agency;
- Good experience of working on quantitative surveys;
- Understanding of sample design principles;
- Good experience of developing research designs and questionnaires (BHT, U&A, Concept -Product -Ad tests, UX..);
- Stat Data analysis skills including proficiency in using SPSS (R or similar);
- Strong skills in Excell / Googe sheets data processing and analysis;
- Strong PowerPoint / Google slides design capabilities;
- Would be advantageous experience with: mixed mode projects (qual&quant), UX research, Power BI /Tableau etc tools.