We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Build a customer journey map with a contact map and an offer tree (we strive to personalize offerings for our users);
- Analyze player behavior and activity, searching for possible growth zones;
- Develop together with analytics team of various user segmentation, using it to build player offers chains;
- Develop and optimize gamification tools;
- Conduct A/B testing of various mechanics and chains at different stages of user LTV to improve LTV and overall user experience;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and strategies;
- Coordinate CRM work when launching new mechanics and coordinate communication plans;
- Interact with the regional offices to agree on new initiatives, optimization of existing retention tools.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience in gambling is a must;
- Extensive experience in hypothesis testing, A/B, A/A testing, and understanding of results analysis;
- Experience with user segmentation and offers personalization;
- Successful experience in cross-sale and up-sale mechanics;
- Ability to work with ARPPU, LT, LTV metrics;
- CRO mechanics understanding, successful experience of funnel building, and conversion improvement;
- Experience in RFM and another transaction modeling, clustering and behavior modeling, churn risk, and high-value customer prediction;
- Deep understanding of gamification tools and mechanics, the experience of successful implementation backed by financial results;
- Strong understanding of data analytics (GA, Hotjar, Tableau, etc), ability to independently draw conclusions from data;
- Knowledge of different CRM systems and platforms campaign management.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to quickly assimilate large amounts of information;
- Thinking with an analytical mind with a high level of attention to detail;
- Ability to collect and interpret data, make decisions purely based on analytics;
- Flexible approach to work in a dynamic environment;
- Experience working in cross-functional teams;
- Intermediate English level;
- Multitasking, energetic.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.