PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Help create reporting for risk team and key stakeholders to convey status, raise awareness, and enhance accountability of key risk management programs;
- Implement solutions to help streamline and automate the monitoring, fulfillment, and tracking of control requirements;
- Ensure monitoring, escalation, and appropriate mitigation of identified risks exposures, including but not limited to security, IT, operational, compliance and financial risks;
- Participate in development of user behavior-based approaches of fraud detection;
- Formulate business requirements into analytic solutions, define measurement metrics, select appropriate statistical methodology, evaluate model/campaign performance, and create presentation reports;
- Proactively recommend ideas for optimization or improved efficiency in performance.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience working as a risk (anti fraud) analyst or similar position;
- Proficient experience with Tableau and/or BI (Power BI, Qlik Sense);
- Excellent experience with SQL;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Experience with Python (Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, Statsmodels);
- Practical experience with mathematical models;
- Hans-on experience with user behavior analysis;
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details;
- Good communicative and presentation skills;
- Master’s Degree in computer science, or economics (math-oriented);
- Good written and spoken English (Intermediate +).
We care of your:
- 100 % paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.