PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Monitor accounts and transactions, analytics of user behavior, in order to identify suspicious or fraudulent activities in gambling/betting;
- Analyze overuse of company’s bonus offers;
- Process alerts and notifications of early warning systems for fraud;
- Participate in the processes of automation anti-fraud solutions;
- Prepare analytical reports and their submission to various levels of the company;
- Track and analysis of various mathematical and fraudulent models, modeling and search for solutions to counteraction;
- Interact with various teams in the company that are participants in the processes associated with risks.
Essential professional experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Risk Analytics and Anti-Fraud;
- Experience in risk management in gambling is an advantage;
- Experience with analytical tools and SQL programming would be a plus.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- High-level of analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work and structure large amounts of data;
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at the same time and prioritize them;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and constant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth:
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.