Parimatch Tech evolves to Great Tech.
GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
Parimatch Tech is an award-winning employer, who develops technology and marketing solutions for the Gaming and Entertainment industry. Parimatch Tech runs educational and entertainment projects internally, implementing innovative approaches to creating a comfortable working environment. If our values resonate with yours and you’d like to join the awarded No1 company in the Cyprus’ Best Workplaces™ 2022 and one of the “Europe’s Best Workplaces ™ 2021”, we are looking for a Senior Accountant for our offices in Limassol.
- Arrange of associates/third parties/suppliers payments;
- Handle various reports and reconciliation reports in excel;
- Bookkeeping of invoices;
- Petty cash management;
- Bank statement monthly reconciliation;
- Monitoring of the billing statement;
- Reconciliation of Clients accounts;
- Collecting documents for the Auditors;
- Submissions of Financial Statements to the RoC and annual Levy;
- Registration of Companies to TAX/VAT Department;
- Communication with Governmental/Municipal/Local Authorities;
- Supervising and reviewing the monthly budget and balance sheet journals;
- Maintaining the fix assets register;
- Overseeing cash flow forecasts and management;
- Keeping track and updating the lists of active agreements with clients/associates;
- Preparation of management accounts and reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Monitoring VAT matters;
- Provide consultation and/or advise to Clients in regards to accounting/vat/payroll and other related matters;
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Good knowledge of 1C software would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language, both written and spoken. Russian will be considered an advantage
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office/Outlook/Excel etc.
- Highly organized individual who is willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment
Package Offered by Parimatch Tech:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Yearly Salary Increases twice per year
- Bonus twice per year
- Yearly Training Budget
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
- 21 days annual leave
- Medical insurance from the first day
- Complimentary lunch
- Monthly Corporate Events
- Yearly Family Events
- Exclusive Discount Scheme
- ACCA compensation
- CySec compensation
- Benefits Cafeteria – Yearly budget is available to be utilised on multiple services
- PM Tech Talent Academy – Assistance in job career counselling for partners
- Discounted Kindergarten Fees
- Flexible Working Hours
Parimatch Tech is an equal opportunities employer.