Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centres located in four countries.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development
We invite those who fired up to:
- Performance supervising: acquisition control and optimisation. Supervising traffic performance KPI and conversion;
- Analysis of the results of cooperation with partners, risk assessment and forecasting the return on costs;
- Competitors analysis;
- Reporting: regular reporting – ROI reporting based on existing data sets and by building custom reports;
- Interaction with marketing product team on funnel optimisation roadmap as well as troubleshooting integrations/tracking and reporting tech issues/testing funnels;
- Providing partners with relevant promo materials / bonuses / etc;
- Coordinating SEO activities.
Essential professional experience:
- 1+ year experience in performance/affiliate marketing at/or relevant position;
- Higher education (economics, finance, mathematical profile);
- Analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and BI tools;
- Knowledge of the basics of online marketing/user acquisition, understanding of traffic sources and traffic KPI analysis methods;
- Knowledge of web analytics basics;
- Excitement about high-load, entertainment products.