Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Our product is a fraud-detection platform, specially designed for the betting business.
We started 2 years ago with a team created from scratch, dedicated processes, and a technology stack. Currently, we process, store and analyze over a billion events per day using ML and graph algorithms in real-time. We are going to reach two billion events during six to nine months adding more and more detailed data sources.
Unlike the majority of fraud-detection products available on the market, we are not wasting time on no-code/low-code and other marketing staff, focusing on our algorithms and business results instead.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Have an ability to drive automation testing;
- Understand principles of automation testing used patterns and best practices;
- Work in a cross-functional team to guarantee the quality of developed systems;
- Develop, maintain and execute automation tests of all levels;
- Take part in release preparations (planning, re-testing, regression testing, post-deploy support);
- Create all needed test artifacts;
- Collaborate with other teams.
- Create mock services from scratch and maintain existing with the full flow (develop, deploy, CI);
- Create services for automation purposes;
- Analyze requirements;
- To do automation of regression, integration, end-2-end and other functional testing, load/stress testing;
- Analyze results and identify bottlenecks;
- Test data and test environment preparations;
- Integrate automated testing into CI process;
- Work with MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Kafka, Docker etc.
Essential professional experience:
- Knowledge of Python programming language;
- 4+ years of experience in test automation (preferably Python);
- Experience with Selenium framework;
- Experience with configuring CI/CD tools for automation purposes: configure jobs, schedules etc;
- Experience with integration testing;
- Experience with performance testing (Gatling, Locust, Jmeter etc.)
- Understanding of microservices architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP, REST, WebApi;
- Experience with testing of Web and API applications;
- Understanding of XPath/CSS locating strategies;
- Experience with Docker.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.