PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop and implement brand strategy;
- Prepare customer segmentation and brand value proposition;
- Follow market trends and constantly review competitors’ activities;
- Regular brand performance analysis, identifying key drivers, barriers and opportunities for growth;
- Be involved in customers and market researches to gain relevant insights for brand building;
- Propose acceleration plans for brand strengthening based on collected insights;
- BTL activities realisation;
- Evaluate brand awareness activities effect;
- Be responsible for budget planning and control.
Essential professional experience:
- At least 6 year of experience in Brand Marketing;
- University degree in Marketing/Management;
- Project management experience, including cross-functional projects;
- Experience in building brand strategies and proven brand growth results;
- Experience in entering new markets and building brand awareness from scratch;
- Experience in operating on Asian markets is a plus;
- Upper intermediate | Advanced English;
- Good knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics, Similar Web, Pollfish, Hotjar;
- Experience with Asana project management is a plus.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Strategic thinking;
- Result oriented;
- Profound analytical skills, attention to details;
- Excellent communication (incl. intercultural) and presentation skills;
- Handling complexity, problem solving;
- Self-organised, motivated and proactive;
- Stress resistance.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.