We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Form strategic view and modeling roadmap: design, implement, maintain, and evolve data infrastructure within the company to keep data accurate and up to date;
- Develop forecasts and models to detect behavior patterns;
- Participate in project architecture and design creation;
- Develop and automated reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale;
- Ad-hoc project’s tasks according to business needs.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of demonstrated data analysis experience;
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL/SQL/BigQuery;
- Experience with Tableau/Power BI/QlikView or similar;
- Experience with Python/R;
- Understand digital marketing and email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, CR/OR/CTR, A/B testing;
- Understand of the main mailing formats: promo campaigns, trigger campaigns, chains;
- Knowledge of the basics of statistics, probability theory
- Knowledge of ML (supervised, unsupervised, semi-supervised learning);
- Technical English;
- Knowledge sharing abilities.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with NoSQL;
- Programming background;
- Experience with big data technologies.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.