Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Provide operational insights to achieve key performance indicators;
- Summarize insights from analysis, clearly communicate analytical findings to executives;
- Develop and optimize reporting (track company performance);
- Determine appropriate KPIs and perform analysis to measure the impacts of business initiatives;
- Prepare forecasts and predictive models;
- Ad-hoc project’s tasks according to business needs.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of demonstrated data analysis experience;
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL/SQL/BigQuery;
- Experience with Tableau/Power BI/QlikView or similar;
- Experience with Python/R;
- Understand digital marketing and product metrics;
- Deep knowledge of cohort, factor, and cluster analysis;
- Knowledge of the basics of statistics, probability theory;
- Knowledge of ML (supervised, unsupervised, semi-supervised learning);
- English upper-intermediate or higher.
- Experience with NoSQL;
- Programming background;
- Experience with big data technologies.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.