We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never be afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work with stakeholders to identify problem zones and possible product improvements;
- Mine and analyze data from internal and external sources;
- Formalize problems based on data analyses;
- Participate in the development of sports predictive algorithms (stochastic and ML);
- Draw up tools for validation of the algorithms.
Essential professional experience:
- Probability theory and mathematical statistics;
- ML (supervised, unsupervised, semi-supervised learning);
- Python (pandas, scikit-learn, numpy and others);
- Experience working with APIs, web scraping, and SQL/no-SQL databases;
- Technical English;
- Knowledge sharing abilities.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Knowledge of betting domain;
- Experience with .NET;
- Experience with message broker systems such as Kafka, RabbitMQ;
- Software development background;
- Experience with big data technologies;
- Experience in math algorithms modeling;
- Degree in applied math.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, running, basketball, or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- An individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.