Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Our team is building a high load and real-time transaction processing platform with over 780M transactions per day and growing. The project is written from scratch on latest tech stacks with dynamically scalable microservices/cluster architecture in mind. We are a TDD and Agile followers and looking for a strong DevOps with a passion to do things right.
AWS, Terraform, Ansible, K8S, EKS, Prometheus, Grafana, Istio, GitlabCI, GitOps, Flux, VictoriaMetrics, ELK, Apache Flink, Kafka, Cassandra, Neo4j, Java, Scala, .Net.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Participating in DevOps related projects;
- Providing migration to orchestration solution;
- Automating routine DevOps activities;
- Improving configuration management playbooks;
- Automating environment provisioning and products installation;
- Performing root cause analysis for technical issues;
- Providing immediate response for any alerts;
- Working with central log aggregation, log monitoring and alerting: collect logs, store logs, build dashboards, configure alerting;
- Operating and maintaining of production environments;
- Investigating alternative solutions;
- Operating the system, making sure that the system is healthy and has enough resources;
- Helping developers to debug problems.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good experience with AWS;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
- Good experience with Linux;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Good understanding of production-level network architecture;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Prometheus/Alertmanager;
- Good knowledge of scripting;
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible/Terraform);
- Experience with Helm.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Hands-on experience with any of technologies: Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Istio service mesh.