Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company is driving forward by Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches that remain its basis for success and development.
Kubernetes (self-managed + EKS), Nomad, VMware, AWS, GitlabCI, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager, Pagerduty, Ansible, Terraform, Vault, Minio, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Aerospike, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Helm, FluxCD, Windows/Linux, Python, Bash, Powershell.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Help developers and QA engineers with implementing and following DevOps practices;
- Proactively monitor system health and keep it reliable;
- Design and maintain high-load and high-availability infrastructure;
- Analyze service infrastructure needs and its justification;
- Write and update scripts;
- Migrate services to AWS;
- Dockerize applications.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
- Good experience with Linux and Windows operating systems;
- Good understanding of production level network architecture;
- Good knowledge of scripting (bash/powershell);
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Grafana/Prometheus/Alertmanager/Pagerduty;
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management and Infrastructure-as-Code principles (Ansible/Terraform).
We care for your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.