Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Kubernetes (self-managed + EKS), AWS, Gitlab, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, VictoriaMetrics, Pagerduty, Ansible, Terraform, Kafka, Redis, Aerospike, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Helm, FluxCD, Windows/Linux and even more.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Help developers and QA engineers with implementing and following DevOps practices;
- Proactively monitor system health and keep it reliable;
- Design and maintain high-load and high-availability infrastructure;
- Analyse service infrastructure needs and its justification;
- Write and update scripts;
- Migrate services to AWS;
- Dockerize applications.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes, Docker);
- Good experience with Linux;
- Good understanding of production-level highly available architecture;
- Hands-on experience in scripting (bash/python/go);
- Experience with setting up and maintaining production-grade monitoring and logging systems;
- Good understanding of CI/CD methodologies.