Parimatch Tech evolves to Great Tech.
GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
We are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to our team.
You will analyze financial and operational performance of the group’s business assets, evaluate investment opportunities and develop financial models to support strategic decision making.
This is a strategic role, you will be required to work collaboratively across the entire organization to collect information and analyze business performance and strategy.
At this role you will communicate with C-suite executives, you must be able to produce clear, concise, insightful reports with thoughtful recommendations.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Leading regular business performance reviews of the group’s business assets and report key findings for senior management;
- Analyzing financial and operational data and creating financial models for decision support;
- Supporting the overall management of the investment programs;
- Performing market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps;
- Creating financial models to evaluate investment opportunities;
- Identifying opportunities for performance improvement across the organization;
- Providing analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management.
Essential professional experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, finance, economics, or related field;
- Strong corporate finance or investment background is required;
- Big4, Big3, consulting, investment banking, VC/PE background is advantage;
- Proven knowledge of financial modeling, corporate finance and data analysis;
- Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities;
- Proficiency with spreadsheets. BI or statistical data analysis tools are advantage;
- Entrepreneurial attitude and desire to work for a dynamic and successful organization;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently;
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.