Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We are looking for a Front End developer to build new product features for our users across the globe, as part of our Strategic Growth Team.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop complex SPA with high-quality UI/UX design;
- Create reusable project components and libraries, using the latest technologies in front-end development;
- Design product architecture with a unique opportunity to influence the product;
- Closely cooperate with UI/UX designers and product managers to provide the best product solutions;
- Mentor, guide and support junior team members in their tasks;
- Actively participate in grooming and strategy sessions and other product decision-making.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years experience in software development;
- React.js (hooks, context, selectors);
- Redux, Redux-Saga/Redux-THUNK, Styled components, Webpack;
- Git flow and GitLab, JIRA, Confluence;
- Figma or another design system;
- Cross-browser responsive layout creation;
- Server-side development with Node.js.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.