Parimatch Tech evolves to Great Tech.
GR8 Tech is a global product company that provides innovative, scalable platforms and business solutions for the iGaming industry.
We have а great experience: GR8 Tech platform successfully handles millions of active players and offers best practices to develop and grow in the gambling industry. We are here to provide great gaming tech to satisfy even greater ambition!
We develop complete tech coverage for gambling businesses worldwide, including iGaming platform solutions, consulting, integration, and long-lasting operation services.
We are driven by our ambition to make a great product with great people! Together we move the world of iGaming forward — join!
Unified BackOffice Squad is about providing ready-made solutions for the configuration and customization of PM products, and providing the tools and clear processes for extending those solutions both for internal and external users.
- Backoffice – a new solution for customizing PM products for internal and external users. Based on module federation, providing an SDK, UI Kit, CLI tools, and BE services to create and integrate admin panels of different product teams as micro front-ends to the common Shell;
- Сonfig Hub – a tool to manage and distribute complicated FE JSON configurations. Includes both FE and BE parts;
- Translations Gateway – a tool to distribute translations to FE and hide integrations with third-party translation providers;
- Auth Platform – a group of services providing user access to sites and applications.
Tech Stack: Typescript, ReactJS, Node.js, NestJS, S3, MongoDB.
Staff: 1 Scrum Master, 1 FE Team Lead, 2 FE developers, 1 Full-stack, 1 BE developer, 3 Manual QAs, and the team is extending.
Project methodology – Scrum, 2-week sprints.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Developing a user interface and logic for complex features/products;
- Developing independent modules for a FE solution on React;
- Developing Web SDK, CLI, and other tools for the internal and external consumers;
- Supporting full development cycle (from accepting technical requirements from BA/PO, code reviewing — to deliver changes to production);
- Participating in developing of backend micro services;
- Closely communicating with product managers, providing best solutions and influencing the product.
Essential professional experience:
- Working experience with commercial projects over 4 years;
- Strong knowledge of Node.js / npm;
- Proven React ecosystem knowledge;
- Proven experience in tests;
- Proven experience with TypeScript.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in multi-branding of single-core products;
- Experience with micro frontends and node.js microservices;
- Functional programming;
- Experience with Jest, React Testing Library;
- Experience with Git flow and GitLab, JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker, Nginx;
- Experience with build tools (Webpack, Rollup);
- Experience with Redis / MongoDB / Rabbitmq / Kafka;
- Experience with config management and distribution.