We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
– Communicating and supervising works of the regional local legal team(s) and regional Gaming Board, Tax Regulators, Telecommunication Requirements (e.g. advertising restrictions, etc.);
– Managing communication review;
– Providing consultation regarding gaming rules and dealing with other ad hoc requests;
– Working with contracts: M&A deals, high-value suppliers, payment systems, gaming providers, advertising and marketing agreements across all of PMI jurisdictions;
– Providing assistance to the respective Finance and HR Teams in respect of provision of the any necessary consultancy agreement, NDAs, and any relevant PMI’s company KYC.
Essential professional experience:
– Higher Education (qualified Ukrainian Lawyer), specialty – International Lawyer (corporate/commercial law);
– International corporate structuring experience and good general legal understanding of laws in Asia (namely, South East Asia, India, Hong Kong, etc.) and Africa (namely, Tanzania, Nigeria, and Kenya);
– Good understanding of international corporate & commercial laws, international finance, and banking laws & regulations, banking and payment system’s compliance in Asia, Africa, and other regions;
– Good research skills of local gaming, regulatory, and tax laws;
– Management and communication skills with international service providers;
– Good general knowledge of international intellectual property laws and tax laws.
– Languages: Excellent Russian, Ukrainian, and English;
Desirable skills and personal features:
– Work experience abroad or for another gaming company is welcome.