PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Communicate and supervise works of the regional local legal team(s) and regional Gaming Board, Tax Regulators, Telecommunication Requirements (e.g. advertising restrictions, etc.);
- Manage communication review;
- Provide consultation regarding gaming rules and dealing with other ad hoc requests;
- Work with contracts: M&A deals, high-value suppliers, payment systems, gaming providers, advertising and marketing agreements across all of PMI jurisdictions;
- Provide assistance to the respective Finance and HR Teams in respect of provision of any necessary consultancy agreement, NDAs, and any relevant PMI’s company KYC.
Essential professional experience:
- Higher Education (qualified Lawyer), specialty – International Lawyer (corporate/commercial law);
- International corporate structuring experience and good general legal understanding of laws in Africa (namely, Tanzania, Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya);
- Good research skills of local gaming, regulatory, and tax laws;
- Good understanding of international corporate & commercial laws, international finance, and banking laws & regulations, banking and payment system’s compliance in Africa;
- 2+ years experience of managerial position;
- Good general knowledge of international intellectual property laws and tax laws;
- Languages: Fluent English.
- Work experience with African countries for another gaming company.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.