Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
Our team is called to develop a new project from scratch – the PASS Solution.
The key tasks to solve are: providing a single access point to all internal information systems, simplifying the process of password resets, and improving sensitive data transfer between employees (using PGP keys, etc.)
Currently, we’re focusing on:
– authentication and authorization system for back-office users;
– automatic management of employee’s permissions in internal systems;
– back-office audit log.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Take part in architecture design and solve the most challenging project tasks;
- Work with product requirements and take part in product growth;
- Technical mentoring of the team members.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years of experience in .NET stack;
- Understanding of both – SQL (PostgreSql) and NoSQL (ElasticSearch, Redis);
- Understanding of microservices architecture;
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD (GitLab);
- Understanding of software design principles and patterns;
- Basic knowledge of Vue.js.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in leading teams;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Kafka.