We invite those who fired up to:
- Develop customized solutions on the Salesforce platform (Marketing and Service clouds), integrating with companies internal and external services;
- Prepare automated tests;
- Transform technical requirements into reality, assist in developing of the architecture of all Salesforce integrations;
- Assist in testing of solutions;
- Interact with product owners, stakeholders and other team members.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com platform, APEX and VisualForce;
- Hands-on experience with Lightning components;
- SOAP / REST API;
- Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle and agile development;
- English level – Intermediate.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Programming skills with any OOP languages;
- Experience in test automation and knowledge of test automation frameworks;
- Experience in non-functional tests such as Performance, Security, and Accessibility.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situations);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, bowling championships, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.