Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Work closely with engineering teams to improve testing efficiency by helping to move forward testing automatization;
- Testing web, native applications across the on-line platform, API functional testing;
- Explore new testing approaches and best practices to fit changes in the continuous delivery environment;
- Align quality processes with business requirements along with PMs and users representatives;
- Requirements analysis and processing;
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentations creation&execution;
- Functional, regression and exploratory testing.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of manual testing experience;
- Experience in testing mobile applications (Android, IOS) and using Xcode/Android Studio;
- Experience with browser DEV tools;
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol and Client-Server architecture;
- Experience in creating test artifacts (reports, manuals, checklists, test cases);
- Knowledge of software testing approaches, types, methodologies.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience with sniffers/proxy applications (charles etc.);
- Experience with Postman or any other REST client tools;
- Experience with REST API testing;
- Gathering and analyzing logs (e.g. Kibana).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.