Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We are an innovative provider of future-defining tech solutions in the Gaming & Entertainment industry. We are committed to innovation to provide the global community with the highest quality products and gaming experience. Hi-tech solutions and innovative approach are what drive us forward in the gaming market and remain our basis for success and development. We join our forces to come up with revolutionary solutions for the tech market. Parimatch Tech is an in-depth synergy of technology, business, and sport.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Analyze and document features of the product and business requirements;
- Write and maintain test cases and test scenarios;
- Execute exploratory, functional, acceptance, regression testing;
- Communicate with other departments and team members on a daily basis;
- Participate in meetings, make demo and knowledge sharing sessions;
- Estimate current activities and report results to the team;
- Be an active member of the team, suggest improvements of the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the team.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of manual testing experience;
- Knowledge of desktop and web testing;
- Experience with SQL databases (Postgres SQL preferred);
- Experience with REST API testing;
- An ability to create and support test documentation, execute test runs;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Good problem-solving abilities and a strong passion to learn new things;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Experience in mentoring newcomers;
- Knowledge of continuous integration and test automation frameworks;
- Experience in working with Payment systems and payment methods;
- Experience in writing automation scripts to wished requirements;
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Kibana;
- Experience with TestRail;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with Kafka.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.