Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
HI! My name is Vlad Kozulya, I’m leading the CTO Office team in Parimatch Tech. My team is working on a wide variety of tasks — from developing complex web UI by the latest standards to creating Slack bots & Figma plugins. We’re making tools that are used both inside and outside the company.
Right now I’m looking for a QA engineer to ensure the quality of the final product. I value those who’re interested in the new and unusual. Who want to build better tools and better processes and are not afraid to take responsibility. We use Scrum, play planning poker, bet on estimates (just for fun), demo what we’ve done and discuss it at the retrospective meetings.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Test new functionality (mostly web UI);
- Create and support test documentation;
- Take part in continuous improvements of QA processes in the team;
- Take part in release preparations (planning, re-testing, regression testing, post-deploy support);
- Be an active member of the team, suggesting improvements of the processes to increase the quality of the product and performance of the team.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years experience in software testing;
- Experience with Web UI testing;
- Knowledge of VCS systems like GIT, SVN;
- Good knowledge of the Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies;
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Agile (Scrum).
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Highly motivated, independent, proactive person;
- Good team player;
- Experience with CI systems like (GitLab, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.