The R&D team is a part of BI&AP stream. It is a place where a lot of advanced research happens. The main areas of our work are System Evaluation, Machine Learning, Recommender Systems, Advanced Data Analysis.
The team consists of 8 highly skilled ML Engineers and Data Scientists, and we are growing.
We work closely with Data Platform, Frond End, and Data Analysts teams, discuss business goals, cooperate, and share knowledge.
Our main tech stack: Python (with all the scientific libs), SQL, AWS, Airflow, Kafka, Redis, GitLab CI, Grafana, Superset.
We develop our production-ready solutions ourselves or in cooperation with product teams because, for us, a good ML Engineer means an excellent Engineer, first of all.
We have weekly knowledge-sharing sessions where we present different DS topics from our experience.
The culture in a team is very open, and you may have a lot of freedom while working on exciting tasks. Also, we try to support each other in a team, brainstorm together, and discuss our tasks in detail.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Perform high-quality ML research;
- Participate in ML project architecture and design creation;
- Implement full cycle of ML related tasks including Data Preparation, Model Training, Model Deployment, etc.;
- Work closely with Data Platform and all the existing services;
- Participate in brainstorming and knowledge sharing sessions;
- Present results to the team in an understandable manner;
- Generate ideas and hypotheses to improve business KPIs based on data insides.
Essential professional experience:
- 5+ years of demonstrated ML and Data Science experience;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Strong knowledge of ML concepts;
- Strong Engineering skills;
- Ability to write high-quality code in Python;
- Good Knowledge of statistics, probability theory;
- Experience with big data technologies.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.