Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
About the team: AMS team is responsible for dynamic segmentation – a rule-based decision-making service to offer exactly what the player needs at his life cycle stage and according to his interests; delivery of personalized content – engaging with users via native push channels and in-app communications.
Currently, we’re focusing on:
– improving the performance of rule-based decision-making, adding support of new rules;
– back-office API for rules management.
Tech Stack: .Net 6, PostgreSQL 14, Entity Framework Core, Kafka, Kubernetes, AWS, GitLab CI/CD.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Server-side development of product using .NET 6, ASP.NET Core (Web API)/EntityFramework Core, Redis, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Docker;
- Take part in architecture design and solve the most challenging project tasks;
- Work on new and current projects.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven experience in commercial software development 5+ years;
- Writing good, maintainable C# code (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core), a good understanding of OOP and SOLID, DDD;
- Distributed application paradigms;
- Experience in writing microservices and using microservice architecture;
- Experience with message brokers: understanding principles of work, use patterns;
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests;
- Work experience with PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka;
- English: at least B1.