Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
About the team: Journey Builder team is responsible for building a CRM solution that allows CRM managers to design and automate journeys that guide customers when interacting with Parimatch or another B2B partners.
Currently, we’re focusing on:
- Improving the performance of the entire system;
- Expansion of the functionality, which will allow building more flexible journeys for interaction between the manager and the customer;
- Development of new types of interaction activities between the CRM manager and the customer.
.NET6, EventStoreDB, PostgreSQL 14, EF Core, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, GitLab CI/CD.
We invite those who are fired up to:
- Server-side developing of product using .NET 6, ASP.NET Core (Web API)/EntityFramework Core, Redis, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Docker;
- Taking part in architecture design and solving the most challenging project tasks;
- Working on new and current projects.
Essential professional experience:
- Proven experience in commercial software development 5+ years;
- Writing good, maintainable C# code (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core), a good understanding of OOP and SOLID, DDD;
- Distributed application paradigms;
- Experience in writing microservices and using microservice architecture;
- Experience with message brokers: understanding principles of work, use patterns;
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests;
- Work experience with PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka;
- English: at least B1.