Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Server-side development of Product using .NET 5 /ASP.NET Core (Web API), Redis, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Docker;
- Product infrastructure development.
Essential professional experience:
- 4+ years of .NET stack experience in creation SOA services and web applications;
- Knowledge of .NET Core/ASP.NET Core with commercial development experience;
- Experience in developing highload systems.
- Software Design knowledge: SOLID, OOD, Design patterns, Distributed application paradigms;
- Experience in Agile environment;
- Experience with CI, UnitTests, Integration Tests;
- SQL, NoSQL knowledge.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Work experience with Kafka;
- Work experience with Elasticsearch, Aerospike, PostgreSQL, Redis;
- Knowledge of CI tools;
- Good knowledge of asynchronous programming patterns;
- Experience in writing microservices and using microservices architecture;
- Knowledge of writing Performance tests;
- Knowledge of Actor model (eg. Orleans).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.