We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate in a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have the resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Be responsible for providing support for the organization’s data center network;
- Ensure the reliability of network resources, provide high availability services. Analyze data to diagnose and identify root causes of network issues, drive process improvements leveraging automation;
- Define and develop optimized network monitoring systems;
- Share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents.
Essential professional experience:
- Deep understanding of networking protocols and technologies;
- Routing ( EBGP, IBGP, BGP address-families and attributes, OSPF, route redistribution, NAT, VRF, Static routing, route maps, ECMP);
- Switching ( 802.1Q, VXLAN, MPLS, RSTP, MSTP, MLAG, LACP );
- Protocol analysis ( TCP/IP ( ipv4, ipv6 ), DNS, DHCP, HTTP );
- VPN ( IPSec, VTI, GRE, L3VPN, OpenVPN );
- Knowledge of high availability data center design and operations;
- Experience working with network equipment like Cisco, Juniper, Cumulus;
- Experience in Network Automation in Python, Ansible;
- Experience in working with version control systems, including Git;
- Experience in Linux system administration, knowledge of FreeBSD to be considered as a plus;
- Experience with Network management integration with SNMP, Syslog;
- Remote Monitoring tools such as Zabbix;
- Configuration and tuning of alerts;
- Comfortable troubleshooting of servers, analyzing system and service logs;
- Ability to work with external ISPs on critical network issues, troubleshoot traffic routing issues across the globe;
- Integrating Networks into the Cloud, such as AWS;
- English – intermediate.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Cisco or another network vendor certifications industry;
- Common Linux certification;
- Experience in deploying IaC projects;
- Knowledge of SDN environments including overlay protocols and technologies such as VXLAN, EVPN, and their tunneling technologies;
- Experience in Cloud integration (AWS)Python scripting.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.