PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America.The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Fill application forms, gather documents from internal departments, register backoffices, etc.;
- Support whole application process;
- Provide full daily support of relations with partners, communication with their sales and account management teams;
- Create tasks for integration and provide Product Manager and Developer with all necessary information to start integration;
- Create group chats with providers for internal teams, inform contract conditions and details to relevant internal teams;
- Perform market research of the most popular payments methods and explore competitors in the market, analyse their payment methods, flows, limits, providers;
- Search for payment and other providers in respective markets, contact them;
- Support KYC and compliance process during application in both ways, adjust company’s website to meet provider’s requirements;
- Assist Financial Team and Operations Team in escalation of their requests to partner’s management and Head of Payments.
Essential professional experience:
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
- 3+ years at Account Manager or similar position in PSP or payments;
- Experience of communication with foreign customers or partners;
- Understanding of basic principles of contractual relations;
- Understanding of KYC and compliance procedure;
- Basic understanding of corporate cash flow, income, expenses;
- Basic understanding of online payments technical integrations, funnels, flows;
- Advanced MS Office, Google Search, Similar Web, task tracking, cloud storage user.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Attention to details, persistence, resourcefulness, multitasking;
- Quick tasks execution;
- High level of communications skills;
- Good team player;
- Ability to communicate with partners independently.
We care of your:
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- Medical support & financial aid;
- Benefits Cafeteria (gym/stomatology/psychological service & etc.).
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, English lessons, workshops, etc.;
- Personal development plan;
- Feedback culture.
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events and team-building activities;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.