Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Support the HR Business Partner in the delivery of professional HR services and HR projects that adds value and delivers effective business-focused solutions;
- Implement Company HR policies and procedures into teams and provide full support to managers and employees on all HR issues;
- Consult and coach managers on people-related issues;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build culture, increase productivity and provide retention support;
- Implement and support a full cycle of talent management processes (onboarding, probation period control, performance review, assessment and development, retention, exit interviews, offboarding, etc.);
- Provide succession planning;
- Keep the relevant HR databases with employee records;
- Identify new HR practices that could be introduced or suggest modifications to existing practices that could reduce retention risks and increase employee engagement.
Essential professional experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as HRM/People Partner/HR specialist, preferably in an IT product company;
- Experience and mature approach in providing HR support ad HR consulting for the teams with a headcount of 150+;
- Experience in building and implementing HR processes and development of HR tools;
- Understanding of main HR metrics and big love for HR analytics and HR dashboards;
- Experience in an international environment will be a plus;
- Experience in building and implementing a «remote first» culture and processes will be a plus;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Excellent time management, organizational, negotiation, and analytical skills;
- No “babysitting” attitude and mindset;
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work in an agile, flexible way being capable to deliver business-focused solutions;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, high level of teamwork, and networking.
We care of your:
- Medical and Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.